Manager, ICT & Smart City Solutions Jobs, IT Jobs 2020, Konza Technopolis Jobs,
Ref No: KoTDA/HR43/2020
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 150,000- 275,000 p.m
Terms of Service 5 Year Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance Department Business Development & Innovation
- Developing, implementing and maintaining of systems and Smart City Solutions
- Carrying out systems analysis, design and programmer specifications in liaison with users;
- Ensuring adherence to established ICT standards;
- Compiling overall systems documentation;
- Supervising installation certification, repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment, smart city solutions and associated peripherals;
- Recommending and supervising Hardware/Software specifications for Information Communication Technology equipment and Smart City;
- Administering and maintaining web-based systems and database server’s configuration;
- Documenting KoTDA network configurations and passwords of critical systems;
- ICT Risk management and Business continuity;
- Maintaining Systems security and Databases;
- Enforcing implementation of ICT policies and procedures;
- Assisting in ICT Planning, Budgeting and Reporting; and
- Management of outsourced ICT services and service providers.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in relevant work and at least three (3) years in a management role in the Public Service or in the Private Sector;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or their equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Professional certification such as CCNP, CDCP, CCNA Cloud, CCNA Industrial/IoT, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, N+, A+ OCA, CISSP, Linux+, Network+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Member of an ICT professional body in good standing;
- Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution.
Further, shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and in compliance with the with the Head of Public Service directives on meetings and public gatherings relating to management of Covid -19
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on day 24th April 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.