Medical Engineering Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Turkana County Jobs
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
REF: TUR/CPSB/017/2019/2020: MEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN III JOB GROUP ‘G’ TWO (2) POSTS;
- Certificate in Medical Engineering or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Undertaking routine maintenance and repair of basic medical equipment, plants, instruments and repairs of basic medical equipment’s, plants, instruments and utilities in a health facility;
- Collecting information for research;
- Collecting information on medical engineering services for input into Integrated Health Information Management System; and
- Implementing medical engineering programmes and projects
Terms of Service: Three (3) years. Contract
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates;
- Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.