Medical Laboratory Technician Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs April, Turkana County Jobs
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
REF: TUR/CPSB/016/2019/2020: MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN III JOB GROUP ‘G’ TEN (10) POSTS;
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences or other relevant qualification from an institute recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board;
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB);
- Valid practicing from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board; and
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Decontaminating working benches;
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisitions forms and specimens for accuracy;
- Preparing clients for collection of specimen;
- Receiving, collecting labeling and registering specimens;
- Dis-aggregating specimens for processing and analysis,
- Performing routine diagnostic tests
Terms of Service: Three (3) years. Contract.
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates;
- Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.