Paramedic Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs 2020, AMI Jobs
International – Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya – Contracted
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Paramedic interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Deliver professional health services including the provision of Paramedic and Emergency Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Assist with sterilization and maintenance of surgical instruments/equipment and stores.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure those highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of paramedic services.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in the designated role, or in other roles as directed by Project Manager or designee.
- The Paramedic must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Intensive Care or Critical Care Paramedic
- Qualified as an Intensive Care Paramedic or Critical Care Paramedic
- Current Certificate to Practice or Authority to Practice or equivalent Home Country registration.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience as a Paramedic in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid Home Country License must be maintained at all times
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and PHTLS/ITLS.
- Ability to successfully pass a local Driving License to drive ambulances within the UN compound.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support & Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Must be able to speak and understand the English Language.
- The contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations.
- Number of Jobs: 6
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
Note- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD