Pathology Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, AMI Jobs
International – Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya – Contracted
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Pathology Technician interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Assists in preparing and dissecting surgical specimens.
- Prepares and select tissue samples for analysis.
- Coordinates the acquisition of tissue specimens used for research purposes.
- Supervises and trains entry-level resident physicians in pathology methodology and procedures under guidance and protocol parameters provided by medical professional staff.
- Participates in the accessioning and labeling of specimens, specimen storage and disposal, and the maintenance of reagents and equipment.
- University Degree / Associate Degree / Secondary Education Diploma.
- Minimum of two (2) years or more experience in the related field.
- A valid passport and all certifications relevant to the position.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English.
- The contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations.
- Number of Jobs: 2
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
patNote- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD