Pharmaceutical Technologist Jobs, Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs, Aga Khan Hospital Jobs
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an Agency of The Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has attained acknowledgement of its quality service by achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for Medical Laboratory Services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Hospital has also expanded its services to include Oncology Services complete with a Daycare Chemotherapy Centre, Midwifery Antenatal Care and Delivery, One Stop Breast Clinic, Lymphedema Therapy services in our new Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department and Pediatric Surgical Services.
We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Bamburi, Nyali, Kilifi, Ukunda, Voi, Mombasa CBD center and Changamwe area.
The hospital wishes to recruit ideal candidate for the following positions for our Kilifi Outreach Health
Pharmaceutical Technologist (LOCUM) – Aga Khan Medical Centre, Voi
- Ensure accurate dispensing, patient counselling and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and to provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet customer needs
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Diploma in Pharmacy, Enrolled with Pharmacy & Poisons Board, Professional Annual Practice
License, Member of Kenya Pharmaceutical Association
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an inpatient/outpatient setting
- Knowledge of the hospital management information system ( CARE 2000)
How To Apply
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
- Deadline of submitting application is on 20th March 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- “Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer’’