Physiotherapist Jobs, Current Medical Jobs, AMI Jobs
International – Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya – Contracted
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and
government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Physiotherapy interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Work closely with Doctors and Nurses in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients who are affected by physical problems caused by illness, disability, injury or ageing.
- Assisting patients through physical therapy to recover from accident, illness or injury
- Organizing therapeutic physical exercise sessions
- Provision of massage for patients to alleviate physical injuries
- Use of specialist techniques such as electrotherapy and ultrasound and hydrotherapy
- Provision of monthly and ad hoc reports
- Liaise with medical professionals such as doctors and nurses in the management of patients
- Education and advice to clients about exercise and movement
- Mentorship of AMISOM Physiotherapists
- Ability to advise on the specifications/technicality of the physiotherapy equipment while procuring.
- Daily checks and maintenance of physiotherapy equipment.
- Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the company.
- The Physiotherapist must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Program (at least 3 years)
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience as a Physiotherapist.
- Must have a valid license to practice as a Physiotherapist in own country.
- Hold a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited by the AHA or equivalent
- Must be able to speak and understand the English Language.
- Contract for 12 months with 6 months rotations.
- Number of Jobs: 4
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How To Apply
Apply for this position: https://ami.applytojob.com or send your resume/CV with required documents to careers email firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject: COVID19 Kenya_ Physiotherapy
Note- This position is CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD