Principal Marketing Officer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020, Konza Technopolis Jobs,
Ref No: KoTDA/HR44/2020
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 110,000- 200,000 p.m
Terms of Service Permanent & Pensionable
Department Business Development & Innovation
- Managing brand strategy and positioning, tracking and measuring its performance to inform future activity
- Monitoring and Measuring marketing effectiveness which includes identifying appropriate metrics and ensuring that all marketing activities are monitored on an ongoing basis and measured for their effectiveness
- Developing and managing appropriate channels and partners to meet changing customer needs and business goals
- Managing and disseminating content in all the organizations touch points
- Conducting customer and market research
- Contribution to determining competitive positioning of Konza Technopolis
- Implementing marketing programs to deliver value and attract and retain Investors and investment
- Coordinating the outreach programs / activities – call centre by providing answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), and project queries.
- Minimum eight (8) years relevant experience, three (3) of which must have been at a supervisory level;
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications studies, journalism or similar qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Professional qualification and membership to a Chartered Institute of Marketers (CIM) or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution.
Further, shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and in compliance with the with the Head of Public Service directives on meetings and public gatherings relating to management of Covid -19
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on day 24th April 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.