Project Officer Jobs, Latest NGO Jobs, World Vision Jobs
World Vision is an international Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation working in almost 100 countries world-wide to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Purpose of Position
- To ensure that Monitoring and Evaluation of the food assistance programme and Accountability mechanisms are established to allow World Vision remain accountable to the community and other stakeholders.
• Provide support and participate in project design (assessments baseline surveys) and in the production of well-designed DMT proposals that are LEAP aligned and reflective of community needs and contexts.
• In Liaison with the National Office team provide support in project designs and ensure that the Food Assistance log frame and M&E plan are realistic.
• Ensure that M&E activities are adequately budgeted for, these includes monitoring and end of project evaluation for the specified project.
• Ensure that all Monitoring activities are carried out and reported on time such as (PDMs, CSI on site distribution monitoring etc
• Ensure that Monitoring data is regularly reviewed for its appropriateness and usefulness in measuring progress toward the achievement of the project objective.
Reporting and Documentation
- Plan tracking for key CWB indicators of strategic relevance through use of secondary data from LRAs/SRAs, SMART surveys etc and primary data, with partners and communities. Consolidate and analyze field data to that it effectively informs the annual child well-being report.
- Ensure continuous learning and documentation of lessons learnt and best practices for project design, monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Provide support in the review of reports at project level and ensure alignment with LEAP and donor standards.
- Ensure established linkages between the M&E system of the food program and the Humanitarian accountability requirements.
- Work closely with the NO Team in the development, contextualization and refining of M&E tools and resources needed to implement humanitarian accountability issues.
- With the support from the DME Officer at the National Office Conduct the Accountability Assessments.
- Work with the communities and beneficiaries to ensure that the Four Pillars of the Program Accountability Framework (PAF) Information Provision, Community consultation, participation, and complaints and response mechanisms have been set up and are functional.
- Ensure that capacity building plan for the Project Field staff on Monitoring and Evaluation is in place and utilized.
- Work closely with partners in order to effectively collect monitoring data on CWB outcomes of strategic relevance.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- A degree related to the science and practice of community development, program design, statistics and evaluation;
- Two years’ experience in M&E positions including participatory research and impact measurement;
- Proven technical ability around M&E (i.e. experience in managing data entry and conducting data analysis and interpretation)
- Experience with SPSS and other related statistical software packages.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance systems, and continuous improvement, with particular emphasis on integration of accountability measures into all aspects of the project cycle;
- Empirical knowledge of humanitarian codes, principles and practice;
- Good team player, self-starter, has ability to work under minimum supervision and maintain good relationships.
- Strong commitment to WV Values, Mission and Vision.
How to Apply
Applications done online.
Apply for Project Officer Job World Vision here