Senior Property Management Officer Jobs, Other Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs,
Ref No: KoTDA/HR45/2020
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 84,000- 160,000 p.m
Terms of Service Permanent & Pensionable
Department Corporate Services
- Advise on property availability and applicable rates;
- Liaise with Ministry of Lands and related offices;
- Process land documents and ensuring payment of statutory dues;
- Represent the Authority on land and property issues;
- Negotiate service contracts to ensure efficiency at reasonable cost;
- Optimize property returns by ensuring timely invoicing and recovery of income;
- Follow up on rent payment by tenants.
- Reconcile tenants accounts to ensure good and accurate records are kept;
- Prepare periodic rent reports;
- Undertake daily inspection for the outsourced services;
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports on the outsourced services;
- Prompt payment of land rent and rates;
- Ensure continuous supply of power, water and other utilities to the investors;
- Co-ordinate sub-contracted services such as offices cleaning and security
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Land Economics or any other relevant field;
- Member of a professional body in good standing;
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution.
Further, shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and in compliance with the with the Head of Public Service directives on meetings and public gatherings relating to management of Covid -19
Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on day 24th April 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.