Registered Clinical Specialist Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs, Turkana County Jobs
Turkana County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
TUR/CPSB/011/2019/2020: REGISTERED CLINICAL SPECIALIST JOB GROUP ‘K’ FOUR (4) POSTS;
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery or clinical medicine and community health from a recognized institution;
- Higher National Diploma in relevant area of specialization from an institution recognized by clinical officer’s council;
- Certificate of registration by clinical officer’s council;
- Specialist registration certificate by clinical officer’s council;
- Valid practicing license by clinical officer’s council
- Provide health care to relevant medical specialty; ENT, PEDIATRICS, DERMATOLOGY including prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation;
- In collaboration with other health staffs, carry out research and use of management tools in order to improve results and to always share knowledge among health staffs;
- Coaching, mentoring, teaching and supervision of health workers and students in your area of work;
- Conduct thrice weekly major ward round and twice weekly clinics to your specialization in your health facility/hospital;
- Support trainings and reverse referrals to the link and peripheral feeder health facilities
Terms of Service: Three (3) years. Contract.
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons for the position of the County Chief officer are requested to make their applications online and send their CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card in a Zipped folder through the Board email: email@example.com so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm.(East African Time).
For the positions of MOH, all written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials, and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
Turkana County Public Service Board,
P.O. BOX 05, Lodwar, – 30500.
OR delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawoitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway so as to reach the undersigned on or before Monday,4th May,2020 by 5.00pm. (East African Time).
Important information to all candidates;
- Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.