Direct Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020, KCB Bank Jobs
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for: Retail Banking, Agri, SAHL, Agent Banking, Mortgage and Bancassurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling.
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum Mean Grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have a passion and commitment to quality service.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Good Conduct (less than 5 months old).
- CRB Clearance Certificate.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into the Recruitment Portal and submit your application.