Assistant Director Land Administration Jobs, Latest Director Jobs 2020, Public Service Commission Jobs
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, LAND ADMINISTRATION – TWO (2) POSTS – V/NO. 130/2020
Salary Scale: Ksh.85,110- Ksh.119,730 p.m. (CSG 7)
House Allowance: Ksh.16, 800 – 45,000 p.m. (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.12, 000 p.m.
Leave Allowance: Ksh.10, 000 (once yearly)
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:
- have served for a minimum period of ten (10) years and currently serving in the grade of Senior Land Administration Officer CSG 9 and above or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service;
- have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines; Land Economics, Land Administration, Geography, Agricultural Economics or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- be a member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (Land Administration and Management
- demonstrated ability and competence in handling land matters. full membership of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya (MISK);
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level include: –
- heading a section within land administration division;
- representing the Director of Land Administration at the County offices;
- overseeing research and development of land administration policies;
- liaising with the other Ministry of Lands departments in the processing of development control approvals title preparation and any other area where the services of the departments interact; and
- assessing human capacity development at the county and forwarding the same to the director to form part of the overall department report.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offense to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 15th June 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time).