Assistant Health Records & Information Management Officer Jobs, County Government Jobs May, Kajiado County Jobs
The Kajiado County Public Service Board (KCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following UHC vacant positions.
ASSISTANT HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICER III (CSG 12) –FIVE (5) POSTS- V/NO.CG/9/2020
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate of Registration from Association of Medical Records Officers’ Kenya (AMRO-K).
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Receiving and documenting patients at hospital reception;
- Registering and booking appointment for patients to clinics and consultants;
- Storing and retrieving medical records documents;
- Preparing clinics;
- Updating bed bureau;
- Editing of patient case records;
- Gathering data from different sources;
- Capturing data from service points;
- Maintaining record safety and confidentiality;
- Storing and retrieving medical records;
- Balancing daily bed returns;
- Creating and maintaining master index;
- Updating patient master index; directing patients to relevant clinics;
- Scheduling of patients to the consultants and speciality clinics; and
- Assigning codes to diseases and surgical procedures according to the international classification of diseases and procedures in medicine
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before Friday 22nd May, 2020 through https://cpsb.kajiado.go.ke
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100 KAJIADO