Accounts Clerk Jobs, Accountant Jobs, Cost Accountant Jobs, TVET Curriculum Development Jobs, Koitaleel Samoei University College Jobs, GenJoy Jobs, Gap Recruitment Jobs, ILRI Jobs.
Here are the currently available accounting jobs in Kenya selected just for you! Check them out and apply immediately before the dateline.
1. Accountant Job 2020 Gap Recruitment
- Manage all day to day accounting operations of the business ensuring that correct transactions are posted in the system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA (K), ACCA or equivalent) are a mandatory requirement.
Apply for Accountant Job Gap Recruitment here.
2. Cost Accountant Job ILRI
- Liaise with different units for inputs to aid in consolidation of monthly management reports (institutional).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Full accounting qualifications – CPA (K) or ACCA.
Apply Cost Accountant Job ILRI here.
3. Accounting Internship TVET Curriculum Development
- Be Kenyan citizens aged below 35 years;
- Have completed their training and graduated within the last two (2) years;
- Not have undertaken any other Internship Programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation.
Apply for Accounting Internship TVET Curriculum Development here.
4. Accountant Job KSUC.
- Applicants must be qualified accountants with at least CPA-K and a bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, economics or finance.
- Have shown merit and ability over a period of at least three (3) years in Grade of Assistant Accountant Grade CD.
Apply for Accountant Job KSUC here.
5. Accounts Clerk Job GenJoy (15K)
- Confirm and submit customer invoices
- Accounting skills with 1 year experience.
Apply for Accounts Clerk Job GenJoy here.