Cloud Infrastructure Architect Jobs, IT Jobs May, Techsavanna Jobs
Position Title: CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT
Location: Techsavanna Company, Nairobi
Cloud Infrastructure Architect: Guides and builds architectures to support business, application and technology requirements on the cloud. Provides plans and strategies on cloud adoption and evolution. Works with other internal and external teams on quality assurance, information security, networking, storage, compute and data. Provides cloud governance framework and oversees its implementation and monitoring.
- Responsible for architecting and implementing Cloud infrastructure and foundation elements as well as automations to enable standardized hosting of applications in cloud.
- Collaborate with various application areas, infrastructure design, network, security and other teams to drive technical decisions and deliver solutions Cloud team initiatives.
- Provision Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Foundation in Azure to meet application demands.
- Provide solution architecture and support issue resolution for cloud infrastructure delivery by working closely with application and other teams.
- Build Cloud Foundation to establish necessary building blocks for delivering infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include Cloud user management, security, and capacity, monitoring and configuring application development tools.
- Architect & automate templates for deploying IaaS, PaaS solutions by using Infrastructure as a code and Configuration as a code.
- Standardize offerings to achieve cost optimizations and efficiencies.
- Implement dashboards for managing cloud performance and budgetary alerts.
- Analyze existing on premise application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in Cloud.
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications and play a major role in redesigning applications with integrations
- Advice on new Azure offerings that will bring in more efficiencies in operations, performance and cost.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science/Mathematics or a related engineering discipline
- 3+ years relevant experience with at least 2 in managing and configuring solutions bases on MS Azure technology.
- Strong understanding for utilizing native cloud technologies for user management, security, costing and tools.
- Broad in-depth understanding for on boarding applications onto IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings, deployment automation, DevOps, scripting, containers and Cloud Governance.
- Strong communication, documentation, managing delivery timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills are a must.
- Certification in the Azure will be an added advantage (Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-103), Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-300, AZ-301) and Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500))
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your resume with your cell phone contact indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role, clearly quoting the job title and job reference to the address below.