Head Of After Sales Jobs, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs, Ach Global Jobs,
Our Client is part of the Information Technology Services Industry which focuses on providing corporate communications solutions to small and large businesses through its modern and reliable network infrastructure in the region.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individual to fill the following position which is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 5 years of relevant experience and knowledge of Enterprise Networks/Security/Data Centre/Unified Communications/Telecommunications with experience in Installation, maintaining, and configuring Enterprise infrastructure;
- Worked extensively with Cisco/Huawei/Juniper /HP/Ruckus solutions;
- Advanced knowledge and skills in trouble shooting;
- Knowledge in Servers and Storage;
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms;
- Experience with network management and monitoring protocols and platforms such as Solarwinds,IBM QRADAR,HP-IMC,Cisco Prime, ManageEngine,etc
- Experience with Servers and Storage;
- Experience with Cloud platforms;
- Experience with Automation and policy driven infrastructure;
- Experience with RMM tools.
- Experience with Professional Services Automation tools.
Knowledge, skills and ability required
- University Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Telecommunications Engineering.
- Industrial certification in Cisco Certified Network Professional- R/S/Enterprise (CCNP),ITIL,Server Operating Systems Administration,Cisco Certified Network Associate – Wireless.
- Extensive experience Service Level Agreement enforcement ;
- Working experience in Management Services Provider Management and Operations
- Data Centre Infrastructure;
- Experience with Red Hat/Centos Linux Distros.
- Data Centre Management and Operations.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their detailed CV only, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line. Send your application to email@example.com by 29th May 2020 before 5:00pm East African time.