Human Resource Management & Development Assistant Director Jobs, HR Jobs 2020, Kakameg County Jobs,
Job Group, CPSB 05 (1 Post)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 85,110 x 4,240 – 89,350 x 4,480 – 93,830 x 4,670 – 98,500 x 4,940 – 103,440 x 5,170 – 108,610 x 5,420 – 114,030 x 5,700 – 119,730 p.m.
An Officer at this level will be responsible for planning, organizing, administration and control of activities in Human Resource Units. Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- coordinating Human Resource services in such areas as appointment, promotion, payroll management, discipline, pensions, succession management establishment and complement control;
- monitoring implementation of human resource management and development policies, rules and regulations;
- analyzing utilization of Human Resources and advising on proper deployment;
- analyzing reports on Human Resource matters received from County Departments and Agencies and making appropriate proposals ;
- monitoring and evaluating the impact of training programmes on performance and service delivery;
- collecting and collating of performance management and Performance Appraisal System reports from State Departments ;
- analyzing Human Resource Management data from County Departments for inclusion in Human Resource Management Information Systems; and
- monitoring human resource management and development activities and coordinating the development of skills inventory in County Departments and Agencies;
- collecting and collating information for formulation and reviewing of human resource management and development policies ,rules ,regulations and procedures;
- administering the medical, mortgage, car loan And pension schemes; and
- any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- A Masters degree in Human Resource/Human Resource Management, Public/Business Administration, Government or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management OR any related Social Science from a recognized University;
- Served in the grade of Principal Human Resource Management and Development Officer or comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting no less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Applications skills from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) Kenya in good standing; and
- Demonstrate merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers option on the County Website and fill the application form.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 29th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.