NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Human Resource Manager Jobs, Current HR Jobs, Dakawou Transport Jobs,
The principal duties and responsibilities are but without limitation: –
- Up keeping the muster roll and staff timings.
- Individual staff data management-Date of employment/Due leaves, Loans, Offs duties, NSSF, NHIF, PIN records etc.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Payroll computation.
- Preparation and remittance of statutory deductions i.e. Paye, Nssf and Nhif before due dates.
- Transit loss reconciliation with Vivo/Ola/Kobil /Bamburi/Others Gains and losses.
- Taking Minutes for Management Meetings and truck analysis Minutes
- Preparation and issuance of contracts to new staff after recruitment.
- Making travel bookings and reservations for the Managing Director and other Management staff.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Preparing training/induction programs and coordinating the process to ensure new employees in the department are well briefed and inducted into the various company processes before settling on their particular jobs.
- To ensure implementation of the policies and procedures of the company.
- To initiate the interoffice communications (Memos).
- To be the custodian of all Personnel files
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies and procedures.
- Implement HR programs as per the HR Manual
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource as per the Employment Act (2007) requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions in liaison with other HODs
- To conduct cross training
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs in liaison with other HODs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling supervisors and employees.
- Institute and run an effective employee benefits program in liaison with the HR executive committee
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- University degree in HR or other related field
- A fast learner
- Leadership: An experienced team leader
- Planning and organizing – Organizational abilities
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Influencing, leading and delegating abilities
- Must have sound change management skills – problem solving, innovation, process improvement, influence, consultation, Conflict resolution, communication and leadership.
How To Apply
All application should be sent in soft copy to email@example.com