Interior Designer Jobs, Latest Interior Design Jobs, Kisii County Jobs,
JG ‘H’ (1 POST)
- Tracking of component part status progress e.g wallpaper, carpet, tiles, and credenza.
- Set costs and project fees according to budget.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing.
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”.
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow County changes evolution and best practices.
- Monitor progress, ensuring project is moving a long on schedule.
- Establish project timelines and coordinate work activity, vendor involvement, and outside contractors as necessary.
- Assist to negotiate pricing for materials and labor.
- Must be a Kenya Citizen
- Diploma in interior design and animation.
- Minimum relevant work experience of two (2) years
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER