Medical Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs May, Machakos County Jobs
The Machakos Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions in the Department of Health and Emergency Services For The (UNIVERSAL HEALTH COVERAGE PROGRAMME) . This is pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 59, 63 of the County Governments Act, 2012
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract
Remuneration Package (Consolidated package):
Diploma Holders – Ksh.50,000 p.m
Certificate Holders – Ksh.40,000 p.m
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST III(CSG 12) – TWELVE (12) POSTS –
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board of Kenya
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Coordinating provision of laboratory services in a number of units/sections;
- Preparing work plans and programs for laboratory activities;
- Submitting samples to reference laboratories and institutes for further analysis;
- Preparing laboratory manuals and quality specifications;
- Supervising safe laboratory waste disposal;
- Carrying out efficacy tests; Initiating requisition proposals and undertaking technical evaluation for laboratory supplies/equipment; and
- Formulating technical laboratory standards
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the following online Links:-
Machakos County Website or Portal: http://machakosgovernment.co.ke/jobs OR http://126.96.36.199:8069/
Candidates should scan and attach copies of their academic and professional certificates in the online Job Application portal on or before Friday 20th May 2020 at 5:00p.m(East African Time).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
The Short listed Candidates will be required to:
Produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants may examine and obtain detailed job description from the following link www.machakosgovernment.co.ke/jobs or The following Portal Link http://188.8.131.52:8069/jobs.