Medical Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Current Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Kajiado County Jobs
The Kajiado County Public Service Board (KCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following UHC vacant positions.
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST III(CSG 12) – TEN (10) POSTS –V/NO.CG/5/2020
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board of Kenya
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Coordinating provision of laboratory services in a number of units/sections;
- Preparing work plans and programs for laboratory activities;
- Submitting samples to reference laboratories and institutes for further analysis;
- Preparing laboratory manuals and quality specifications;
- Supervising safe laboratory waste disposal;
- Carrying out efficacy tests; Initiating requisition proposals and undertaking technical evaluation for laboratory supplies/equipment; and
- Formulating technical laboratory standards
How to Apply
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before Friday 22nd May, 2020 through https://cpsb.kajiado.go.ke
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 664 – 01100 KAJIADO