Orthopedic Trauma Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, PSC Jobs
ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA TECHNICIAN III (CSG13)- FIVE(5) POSTS -NO.92/2020
For appointment to this grade,
- a candidate must have a Certificate in either Orthopaedic Plaster and Traction Technology or Orthopaedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- manipulating and reducing fractures and dislocations;
- fixing and removing casts and bandages; correcting congenital talipes equinoVarus ( C.T.E.V); participating in management of minor orthopeadic and trauma cases in emergencies and accidents;
- sensitizing the community on orthopeadic and trauma conditions ;and
- counselling patients/clients on issues regarding orthopeadic and trauma.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.