Pre-Sales Engineer Jobs, IT Jobs 2020, Ach Global Jobs
Position: Pre-Sales Engineer (Security)
Our Client is part of the Information Technology Services Industry which focuses on providing corporate communications solutions to small and large businesses through its modern and reliable network infrastructure in the region.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive and self-driven individual to fill the following position which is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience and knowledge of routing and switching with experience in Installation, maintaining, and configuring networking infrastructure;
- Worked extensively with Cisco/Fortinet/PaloAlto/Checkpoint solutions, familiar with design, support, and deployment of Security products and working knowledge of Security infrastructure;
- Advanced knowledge and skills to work with Security Fabric.
- Knowledge in implementing, operating, troubleshooting, and configuring Secure networks;
- Relevant experience with architecture and design of Security platforms (Firewalls,NAC,IPS,IDS,AMP,URL Filtering,SIEM,Secure logging,MFA,PAM, VPNs etc);
- Working knowledge of SDWAN;
- Experience with RBAC Solutions;
- Experience with monitoring protocols.
- Experience with Cloud Security, CBSB platforms;
- Experience with Virtualization;
- Experience with Cloud platforms;
- Experience with Automation, program-ability and policy driven infrastructure.
- Familiarity with OpenDNS.
- University Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics.
- Industrial certification inCisco Certified Network Professional- Security (CCNP),Cisco Certified Network Associate – Enterprise (CCNA),Fortinet NSE 4, 5,6,7
- Extensive experience with Fortinet/Cisco/Juniper/Sophos/PaloAlto/Checkpoint Security Devices ;
- Working experience with WAF ,load-balancing and DDOS platforms ;
- Experience with Redhat/Centos Linux Distros.
- Security Management and Operations.
- Experience with scripting.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their detailed CV only, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29thMay 2020before 5:00pm East African time.