Primary School Teacher Jobs, Current Teaching Jobs, Rama Homes Jobs
TITLE: TUITION PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Prepare and plan relevant creative and educative teaching activities
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the pupils and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
- .Be accountable for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Degree/Diploma in Education (P1) or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with TSC
- At least1 years teaching experience.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate are highly recommended to apply
- Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th May 2020.