Principal Human Resource Management and Development Officer, Latest HR Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs,
Job Group CPSB 06 (3 posts)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 55,150 x 2,750 – 57,900 x 2,920 – 60,820 x 3,080 – 63,900 x 3,440 – 67,340 x 3,590 – 70,930 x 3,790 -74,720 x 3,800 – 78,520 x 3,810 – 82,330 p.m.
An officer at this level will be deployed at Department responsible for Human Resource Management and Development. Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- coordinating Human Resource services in such areas as appointment, promotion, payroll management, discipline, pensions, establishment and complement control;
- analyzing the staffing levels and making proposals for succession planning;
- ensuring collection, collation and analysis of human resource management and development data from County Departments and Agencies and making appropriate recommendations;
- analyzing human resource management and development issues emanating from County Departments and Agencies and initiating appropriate action;
- monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of Human Resource Management and development policies, guidelines and procedures in County Departments and Agencies;
- Organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating training programmes;
- managing the County human resource information systems;
- preparing and compiling reports on the implementation of Performance Management systems including Performance Appraisal Systems;
- analyzing staff progression and making proposals for career development; and
- any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- For appointment to this grade, an officer musti. Have Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management OR any related Social Science from a recognized University;
- Have served in the grade of Chief Human Resource Management and Development Officer or comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) Kenya in good standing;
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers option on the County Website and fill the application form.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 29th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.