Deputy Chief Land Registrar Jobs, Director KISM Jobs, Assistant Director Land Administration Jobs, Latest Director Jobs 2020, Current Legal Jobs 2020.
The Public Service Commission has new job opportunities you should check out. Interested? Apply now before it’s too late!
1. Director KISM Job
- overseeing the formulation, implementation and review of the Institute’s policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and programs;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Land Surveying, Geomatics, Geomatics Engineering, Geospatial, Geospatial Engineering, Technology in Geomatics, Geo-informatics, Cartography, Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Entrepreneurship, Print Media Management, Printing Technology, Education or equivalent qualification from a University recognized in Kenya;
Apply for Director KISM Job PSC here.
2. Deputy Chief Land Registrar Job
- coordinating development, implementation and review of land registration policies, strategies and programmes;
- a Bachelors degree in Law (LLB), plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Law from a recognized institution; and be an advocate of the High Court of Kenya of not less than ten (10) years; OR a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Land Economics, Land Survey, Land Administration, Anthropology, Sociology, Geography or equivalent qualification from a University recognized in Kenya;
Apply for Deputy Chief Land Registrar Job PSC here.
3. Assistant Director Land Administration Job
- heading a section within land administration division;
- have a Bachelors Degree in any of the following disciplines; Land Economics, Land Administration, Geography, Agricultural Economics or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
Apply for Assistant Director Land Administration Job PSC here.