Radiographer III Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Kakamega County Jobs
Position: Radiographer III
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Consolidated Package: KSH 50000
This is an entry and training grade for Radiographers cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of an experienced officer.
- Providing radiographic services to the patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients;
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/ Biological Sciences or Physics/ Physical Sciences and C- (minus) in Mathematics;
- Diploma in any of the following fields; Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
How to apply
All applicants should complete and submit Job Application form KAKCPSB 2A from the County Website.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.