Records Management Assistant Director Jobs, Kakamega County Jobs,
Job Group CPSB 05 (1 Posts)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 85,110 x 4,240 – 89,350 x 4,480 – 93,830 x 4,670 – 98,500 x 4,940 – 103,440 x 5,170 – 108,610 x 5,420 – 114,030 x 5,700 – 119,730 p.m.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring efficient Management of Registries and records in the County;
- Initiating development and implementation of records Management policies and procedures;
- Ensuring proper movement of files, documents and other records in accordance with Government Regulations;
- Ensuring proper, Secure and computerized storage of files for ease of retrieval;
- Responsible for supervision, guidance and development of staff working under him/her; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Principal Records Management Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A Bachelor degree in information Science/Records Management or in any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Masters degree in Information Science/Records Management or in any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution;
- Shown outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in the management of the records function.
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers option on the County Website and fill the application form.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 29th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.