Sales Representatives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs May, Amplus International Jobs
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a marketing and corporate events management service provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of a SALES REPRESENTATIVE for one of our clients.
Remuneration: Commission based. Transport and communication cost will be provided.
Base towns: Kiambu, Kikuyu, Ruaka, Ruiru, Ruai, Kasarani, Juja, Kenol, Thika, Makongeni, Kangema, Nyahururu, Kerugoya, Murang’a, Mukurwe- Ini, Ongata Rongai, Kawangware, Ruaraka, Ngong, Utawala, Donholm, Mlolongo, Kitengela, Machakos, Tala, Kitui, Murang’a, Nyeri, Meru,Makutano, Maua, Embu, Mwea, Garissa, Chuka, Nanyuki, Mombasa,Voi, Mtwapa, Kilifi, Ukunda, Malindi, Eldoret, Nakuru, Limuru, Naivasha, Kakamega, Bungoma, Kisumu, Migori and Kisii.
- Identify target markets for new prospects
- Establish, develop, and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely payment and delivery.
- Source for new opportunities and expand client base.
- Set up an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet the given sales targets.
- Maintain customer relations and perform market research to ensure we understand our customer’s needs.
- Establish regular follow ups through phone communication or in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure customer issues and complaints are resolved timely to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and to assist clients in the most effective way.
- Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
- Send reports to the Team Leader or as instructed
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- A Diploma in sales & Marketing or any other business related course
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales oriented person
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone
- Must be in possession of a functional smart phone
- Thorough, Assertive and a Team Player
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with SALES REPRESENTATIVE and area of residence (E.g. SALES REPRESENTATIVE-JUJA) as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th June 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.