Position: Senior Human Resource Management and Development Officer, Job Group CPSB 08 (2 Posts)
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 41,770 x 1,910- 43,680 x 2,000 – 45,680 x 2,100 – 47,780 x 2,170 – 49,950 x 2,550 – 52,500 x 2,650 – 55,150 x 2,750 – 57,900 p.m.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- initiating action on human resource management services in such areas as appointment, Promotion, payroll management, discipline, pensions, establishment and complement control;
- verifying agenda and minutes for the County Human Resource Management Advisory Committee;
- implementing human resource management and development decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedures;
- preparing and compiling reports on the implementation of Performance Management Systems including Performance Appraisal Systems, Rewards and Sanctions Frame work and Human Resource Information Systems;
- conducting training needs assessment;
- preparing training plans;
- organizing training programs ;
- updating and maintaining human resource management and development records; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:-
- Have served in the grade of Human Resource Management and Development Officer I or comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management OR any related Social Science from a recognized University;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) Kenya in good standing; and
- Have a Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service: Permanent and pensionable
How to Apply
All applicants should click on the Job Offers option on the County Website and fill the application form.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 29th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Kakamega County Public Service Board does not charge ANY FEE at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. Our official communication channels are email address firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0713852573 ONLY.