Volunteer Clinical Officer Jobs, Latest NGO Jobs, UN Jobs
- The United Nations Volunteers programme is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
- Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development.
Description of task
- Under the direct supervision of a Senior Officer, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:• To apply advanced clinical procedures for treating and preventing diseases, injuries, and other physical or mental
• To carry out clinical and /or surgical procedures, patient care procedures, medical protocols and testing procedures
• Participate in the development of clinical procedures for the department
• Make clinical decisions regarding work processes based on established guidelines
• Prioritize and organize clinical work to meet changing conditions and any other roles and responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Working in Teams
- Required degree level: Technical/Vocational diploma
- Must have at least a diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery from KMTC or other recognized training
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field• Must be a Resident of the County
• Must be registered by the Clinical Officers Council.
• Must possess a valid practicing license from Clinical Officers Council.
• Knowledge of local language of the duty station will be preffered.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Area of expertise: General human medicine (with clinical experience), Specialized human medicine (with clinical experience).
How to Apply
Apply for the Volunteer Clinical Officer Job here.