NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Volunteer Nursing Jobs, Current NGO Jobs, UN Jobs
- The United Nations Volunteers programme is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
- Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development.
- Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Duties and responsibilities will entail
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment of an individual throughout the lifespan;
- performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
- assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care for client/patient;
- creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for patient;
- carrying outpatient audits to improve patientcare;
- collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support patient and their families;
- carrying out therapeutic communication with the patient;
- conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome based interventions;
- documenting interventions and nursing outcomes;
- participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures;
- diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
- Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent• Bachelor’s Degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a recognized institution
• Required experience: 24 Months
- At least 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Must be a Resident of the County and already at the duty station
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Knowledge of local language of the duty station will be preferred
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
How to Apply
Apply for the Volunteer Nursing Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It's Free.