Adventure Travel Guide Jobs, Current Tours Travel Jobs, Sir Kobi Safaris Jobs,
Sir Kobi Safaris is a young tours and travel company looking for vibrant self-motivated Adventure Travel Guides. The Adventure Travel Guides responsibilities will include formulating, designing and planning travel itineraries, familiarizing customers with the localities by vehicle or foot, and ensuring that the group remains safe at all times. You should also stay up-to-date with new attractions that may be of interest to customers. To ensure success as an Adventure Travel Guide, you should be an excellent storyteller with a knack for customer service. An outstanding Adventure Travel Guide will perform minor alterations to each itinerary to suit the unique interests of each group.
- Formulating, designing, planning and marketing itineraries in accordance with weather forecasts and the
length of each tour.
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the tour.
- Informing customers about the itinerary for each tour.
- Scheduling visits and purchasing tickets to museums, galleries, protected parks, and other attractions ahead of
time, if required.
- Planning alternate activities in the event that cancellations, closures, or weather prohibit you from attending
- Gathering and maintaining the requisite equipment for each tour.
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history of the region or establishment in which you will be working.
- Familiarizing customers with each region or establishment.
- Encouraging guests to apply sunscreen regularly and to remain hydrated, if applicable.
- Directing customers to other, non-competing services that might be of interest to them.
- Diploma in any relevant field
- Ability to design tour packages for marketing on social media and website
- Prior experience as an Adventure Travel Guide is advantageous.
- Capacity to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Adherence to prescribed safety codes.
- Excellent conversational skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Personable, humorous disposition.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and improvisational skills.
- Passionate about traveling.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends.
- Terrific attitude and willingness to operate as part of a team.
- Computer literate including design and internet and email.
- Ability to take quality photos
- PSV driving license will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their application letter indicating preferred tour circuit in Kenya and resume to email@example.com on or before 22nd June 2020 stating on the email subject the position applied for. You can also attach not more than three documents or items with evidence of previous work.