Clerical Officer Jobs, Latest Administration Jobs, Nyeri County Assembly Jobs
Basic Salary – 16,890; House Allowance – 3,730; Commuter Allowance – 3,000
- Collating and compiling data
- Preparing vouchers
- Recording, folioing and filing documents
- Indexing of documents and records
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Processing of documents
- Controlling movement of records and files
- Managing registers
- Verifying and analyzing data
- Drafting correspondences
- Preparing and verifying data and documents
- Ensuring safe custody of documents, equipment and records
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer application skills
How to Apply
All applicants should attach copies of current clearances from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC and CRB to their application.
Applications in a sealed envelope together with the detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, national identity card, testimonials, clearances and any other relevant supporting documents clearly marked the post applied for on the right hand side of the envelope should be addressed to:
County Assembly of Nyeri
P.O. Box 162-10100 Nyeri.
So as to be received on or before 3rd July,2020.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.