Compliance Specialist Jobs, Latest Legal Jobs, Novo Nordisk Jobs
- Legal, Compliance and Audit
Compliance Specialist for Novo Nordisk Middle Africa
Novo Nordisk is looking for a motivated and self-driven individual to take up the role of Compliance Specialist. This person may be based in Nairobi, Kenya/ Abidjan, Ivory Coast or Dakar, Senegal and will be responsible for providing governance support to the affiliate as part of the Legal and Compliance department, to all the countries in the Middle Africa Affiliate.
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa Affiliate
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa Affiliate consists of 49 countries and was established in early 2012. Novo Nordisk has a well-established presence in Africa with the best quality human insulin and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure patient access to higher quality modern insulins and newer product formulations and support the people living with diabetes. The Middle Africa management team is based in Nairobi, Kenya and the business operations are regionally managed through our offices in Nairobi, Lagos, Abidjan, and Dakar.
- Risk Management implementation across the affiliate.
- Carrying out internal and external audits.
- Training internal and external stakeholders on Business Ethics (BE) and other governance matters.
- Ensuring a fit for purpose Compliance Framework for the affiliate through relevant reviews and testing.
- Champion and main coordinator of the affiliate’s Business Ethics Third Party Representative (TPR) process to ensure documentation completeness.
To qualify for the position you must have:
- Minimum, a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Law, Health or Biological Sciences, Commerce, Finance or other Pharma related disciplines.
- 5 years’ working experience in a corporate setting preferably with a Multinational Corporation.
- Previous roles; in governance either in Finance or the Law, in the Pharma industry, or with an audit firm in addition to fluency in French will be added advantages.
How To Apply
Apply for the Compliance Specialist Job here.
At Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply through the Novo Nordisk Career site.
Deadline; 12 June 2020
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.