Digital Marketing & Graphic/Web Design Internships, Latest Internships, Nakala Analytics Internships
Based in Nairobi, Nakala Analytics Ltd. is a legally registered service and innovation company specializing in data innovation products and services. We are a team of high tech professionals with vast experience in the African market. We offer data analytics services using a unique methodology that realizes data efficiency, data transparency, automated reporting, and information sharing, predictive modeling to realize data-driven decision-making. Our enabler solutions empower organizations and employees to become data-centric. We are nimble, hungry, project-based, relentlessly focused on ROI, and we do world-class work with global clients.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Graphic/Web Design Intern to assisting the business in executing her digital marketing strategy. As a Digital Marketing & Graphic/Web Design Intern, you can expect to spend most of your time doing the following
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in designing company brand materials.
- Assist in managing and analyzing social media channels to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Assist in drafting, preparation and sending of weekly campaigns.
- Assist with updating the company blog.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
- Assist in identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities.
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed.
- Support sales team as needed
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available fulltime (Monday-Saturday).
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in digital marketing, journalism, communications, media, or a similar study or equivalent work experience.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite/Canva experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mailchimp. Sendgrid, hubspot etc.)
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations, marketing, and the film industry
- Great opportunity to learn cutting edge technology in marketing analytics
- Availability of monthly stipend for exceptionally good candidates.
- Opportunity to gain full time employment
- References should speak to the applicant’s sense of camaraderie, integrity, professionalism, responsibility, and flexibility.
- 6 months from the date of commencement with possibility to gain full time employment
HOW TO APPLY
To officially apply for the internship, please visit: https://nakala-analytics.co.ke/blog-list/opportunities/digital-marketing-intern-nakala