Assistant Engineering Technician Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
KICD GRADE 9 ONE (1) POST
The Duties at this level will entail the following:
- Commissioning, testing and maintaining electronic controls;
- Installing, and maintaining electronic and electrical equipment;
- Interpreting technical installation drawings;
- Operating electronic equipment;
- Preparing installation design drawings andequipment technical specifications;
- Making estimates for electronicinstallationsand;
- Maintaining appropriate system service and repair records.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
- Certificate in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalentqualification from a recognized institution;
- Computer literacy;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and resultsand;
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.