HR Manager Jobs, HR Jobs 2020, H Young & Co Jobs
Position: Human Resource Manager
Reporting to: Finance Director
H Young & Co (EA) is one of East Africa’s leading construction groups. For over 50 years H Young & Co (EA) Ltd has been building East Africa’s infrastructure in partnership with various international partners making it the contractor of choice in East Africa. With very wide expertise and experience in Civil, Mechanical & Structural Engineering, H Young has a track record in operating in all industries. The company applies its innovative and practical approach to both big and small projects.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Hr Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of the HR Department. They will be reporting to the Finance Director
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to various sites and the directors
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Ensure employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, overtime, leaves, etc.)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional HR certification and practising licenses.
- Must have above Five years’ experience post qualification in a medium or large company in a human resource role, with at least two years in a managerial role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally.
- Strong sense of customer service Client and relationship management.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proactive, innovative, and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills: ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- Self-starter, self-motivated; ability to work autonomously.
- Collaborative team player.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV to email@example.com
Clearly indicating HUMAN RESOURCEMANAGER on the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.