Regional Evidence and Learning Specialist Jobs, Regional Director Jobs, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager Jobs, Consultant – Data Entry and Analysis Jobs, Accounts & Administration Officer Jobs, JRS Jobs, CIP Jobs, HRI Jobs, UN Women Jobs, Save the Children Jobs.
Here is a selection of the new and trending NGO jobs selected just for you. If you qualify, apply immediately to avoid missing out on your chance at landing a well paying job.
1. Evidence & Learning Specialist Job Save the Children
- Ensuring development and monitoring of country strategic plans that include clear research agendas, including assisting country offices to effectively utilise reporting tools to articulate impact;
- Demonstrated credibility and influence (externally and internally) through depth and breadth of expertise; ability to give professional support and direction to senior country office staff, communicating the value and implications of evidence in accessible ways that drive action.
Apply for Evidence & Learning Specialist Job Save the Children here.
2. Regional Director Job UN Women
- Develop and manage the implementation of UN Women’s regional vision and strategy, including strategic note;
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a development-related area, including economics, public policy or other social science fields;
Apply for Regional Director Job UN Women here.
3. Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Manager Job HRI
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the projects Work Plan and keep them updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes.
- Degree in Monitoring and evaluation, Impact measurement, Project Management and planning, statistics, social sciences or related field.
Apply for Monitoring Evaluation & Learning Manager Job HRI here.
4. Data Entry & Analysis Consultant Job CIP
- Conduct content analysis of laddering interviews to identify attributes, consequences and values
- Generate laddering codes from the interviews
- At least a BSc degree in agriculture, agricultural economics, agribusiness, Agricultural Education & Extension; Project Planning and Management or a related field. Master’s degree preferred
Apply for Data Entry & Analysis Consultant Job CIP here.
5. Accounts & Administration Officer Job JRS
- • Help prepare meetings and accurately record minutes from the meetings.
- • Manage financial records and receipts
- • Hold a BS in Business Administration – Accounting or related field.
Apply for Accounts & Administration Officer Job JRS here.