Planning Officer Job,
KICD GRADE 7 ONE(1) POST
The Planning Officer will report to the Assistant Director, Planning Services. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Collecting, collating, processing and interpreting statistical data;
- Implementing and monitoring of the Institute’s strategic plan and service charter;
- Implementing and evaluating the Institute’s performance contract, master plan;
- Developing departmental work plans and aligning them to the budget;
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on progress in the implementation of projects and programmes;
- Conducting economic analysis and strategies;
- Preparing Ministerial Public Expenditure Review (MPER) and Mid-Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) budget; and
- Providing input in the preparation of development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Economics and Mathematics, Economics and Finance or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution; and
- Member of a relevant professional body;
- Computer literacy;
- Fulfil the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.