Project Internships, Current Internships, AFIDEP Jobs
Position: Project Intern
AFIDEP is looking to engage a Project Intern to provide support in the day-to-day project administration of the Evidence Leaders in Africa project (ELA).
The Project Intern will be tasked with the following:
- Conducting routine administrative work, including but not limited to preparing correspondence, preparing minutes and meeting
- Taking part in literature review and document synthesis
- Monitoring of project activities and ensuring that action points are implemented accordingly
- Analysis of meeting/training evaluations and assisting in writing meeting reports
- Tracking project activities and preparing periodic reports on the same.
- Assist with the logistics for organizing meetings
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- At least two years’ experience conducting research e.g. field data collection, data entry, data analysis, report writing etc.
- Proficient user of MS Office (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Skills in data analysis software’s such as SPSS, STATA, NVivo is desired.
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications MUST email:
1) A motivation letter illustrating their suitability against the listed qualifications/competencies and skills
2) Updated CV including three relevant referees
Applications should be sent to email@example.com not later than 21st June 2020 with the title “PROJECT INTERN” as the email subject. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
AFIDEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.