Restaurant Manager Jobs, Latest Hotel Jobs, Amplus International Jobs,
AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a marketing and corporate events management service provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since 2013.
We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position of a RESTAURANT MANAGER / SUPERVISOR for one of our clients in the hospitability industry (Bar & restaurant business) along Mombasa road, Nairobi county.
Remuneration: Salary 25,000 – 40,000 Ksh.
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa Road.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations
- Ensure compliance to laws and regulations as pertains bar and restaurant operations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing
- Address customer needs, comments and complaints
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Audit Inventory levels, track stock levels of food & drinks, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined operating standards
- Report on financial performance, inventory and personnel
- At least a Diploma in Hospitality is preferred
- 2+ years of food and beverage service industry experience
- Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation and health codes, and security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage operating costs in accordance with budgets
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
How To Apply
If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with RESTAURANT MANAGER as the subject to email@example.com on or before 8th June 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted.
NB: The application/recruitment is free.