NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Sales Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
- Generation of new profitable business for the Company across all service lines.
- Create a data base for potential clients and ensure follow-up on the same through customized proposals as may be appropriate.
- Consistently meet set sales targets.
- Promote Company products and services.
- Generate new sales from existing clients (organic growth).
- Preparation and submission of tenders within required deadlines.
- Submit a daily/weekly sales report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Support in development and implementation of Sales strategies.
- Fully exploit the business potential within allocated zone and give continuous feedback on progress.
- Ensure that all customers’ sales enquiries allocated to you are attended to.
- Attend Departmental (Sales & Marketing) meetings with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Participate in training of Operations and new sales staff on products knowledge and sales techniques.
- Client relationship management and relationship management.
- Participate in debt collection for any allocated accounts.
- Fully participate in Sales campaigns as may be required.
- Ensure adherence to set guidelines on pricing for services. Only profitable contracts/businesses should be concluded.
- Maintain updated records on potential customers and progress made on each.
- Monitor competitor activities and support in business retention and growth.
- University Graduate with Sales & Marketing or Business related fied.
- Should be fresher from Strathmore university / USIU
- Go-getter and ability to influence customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively /fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Punctual in performance of duties
- Planning skills.
- High levels of proven integrity/honesty and commitment to duty
- Proactive in performance of duties.
- A Team player
- Ability to ensure laid down procedures are fully followed.
- Ability to co-ordinate the work flow and meet the deadlines set.
- Ability to work extra hours as and when required.
- Ability to create good working relationship with customers and staff.
- High levels of initiative ness.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com