Assistant Security Officer Job, Current Security Jobs In Kenya,
KICD GRADE 8(Re-advertisement)ONE (1) POST
The Duties at this level will entail the following:
- Ensuring that Institutes’ assets are secured;
- Implementing security policies;
- Preparing work plans and budgets for security requirements;
- Coordinating security operations with public law enforcement agencies;
- Supervising security service offered by contracted security service providers;
- Developing emergency management and contingency procedures;
- Identifying, investigating and resolving security breaches;
- Monitoring all surveillancecameras and CCTV remote viewer and;
- Keeping a breast with emerging security challenges and devising appropriate interventions to ensure the Institute’s security is maintained at all times.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Criminology and criminal justice, criminology and fraud management, Criminology and Security management; Security Managementor equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- A first Aid certificatefrom a recognized Institution;
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police;
- Computer literacy;
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter six of the constitution.
NB:Proven experience in the use of CCTV and surveillance cameras in the security function and a background in police /military intelligence and emerging security threats will be anadded advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.