Service Provider Manager Job, Current Insurance Jobs In Kenya,
Position Service Provider Manager,
Reports to Director – Operations,
Level Middle level Manager,
We are looking for a dedicated Service Provider Manager who will report to the Director and work closely with our service providers and other stakeholders. Experienced health/medical Service Provider Relationship Managers with strong exposure towards Service provider relationship management, and can demonstrate solid negotiation skills are encouraged to apply. This will be an excellent platform to develop your expertise further.
- The Service Provider Manager is responsible for the growth and retention of a qualified network of Service Providers within a defined geographical region.
Key Responsibilities And Deliverables
- Monitor the performance of service providers for effective service delivery
- Ensure effective communication with service providers and other stake holders
- Ensure queries and issues by service providers are resolved within the TAT set
- Maintain effective business relationships by constantly interacting with service providers so as to ensure customers have a pleasant experience
- Prepare management reports for the department to advice on the status and show the performance of the service providers at any one time
- Identify service gaps within the country and ensure the best fit service provider is empaneled
- Coordinate with respective stake holders in ensuring all parameters set for Service Providers are being implemented and monitored
- Effectively manage and control payments and ensure the same is made on time in coordination with Finance
- Adherence to SLA and Best Practices
- Supervise, train, mentor and coach staff within the unit to ensure they remain motivated
- Respond to customers queries and complaints and adhere to turn around times to resolve
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Diploma in Insurance
- 4 years working experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in the Health Insurance industry will provide an added advantage
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting reports and support procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office – specifically Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and customers.
- Self-driven, customer centric and team player
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
How To Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday, 1st July 2020 by 5pm to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted