Studio Technical Assistant Job, Latest Media Jobs In Kenya,
The Duties at this level will entail the following:
- Assisting in the operation of various broadcasting and information equipments in radio/television/Audio-visual and multimedia laboratories and;
- Assist in the supporting on the use of the equipment to the interns.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;
- KCSE C-(minus)
- Certificate in Mass Communication, Media Studies/ Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Computer literacy;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results and;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward copies of their application letters, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, up-to-date curriculum vitae and ID card to the address below to be received not later than 15th July, 2020.
All applicants should give full details of their address including mobile numbers as well as names and addresses of two referees.
The Director/ Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KICD is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability and the marginalized are encouraged to apply.