Biomedical Engineer Job, Current Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Terms of Service: Three years renewable contract,
- Reports to the CEO, Garissa Cancer Center.
- Diploma or degree in Medical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Two years’ experience of working in a busy facility.
- Be registered by the Association of Medical Engineering of Kenya
- Install, adjust, maintain, and/or repair biomedical equipment to ensure best performance through organized maintenance program.
- Carry out facility wide inventory management.
- To ensure all plants and equipment are maintained in optimal working condition.
- To provide technical advice to the hospital on specification and technological viability of the equipment to be procured.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Adapt computer software for medical science uses.
- Advise hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
- Diagnose and interpret bioelectric data, using signal-processing techniques.
- Maintenance of personal professional competency and participation in the continued professional development by self-study, attendance at scientific meetings, and participation in internal training programs.
How To Apply
Interested candidates applying for these positions must be Kenyan Citizens, with the qualification, skills and experience as outlined in the above detailed job description.
All applications should include a copy of National Identity Card/Passport, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, registrations certificates and Practising Licences.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Garissa County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 563-70100