Biomedical Technologist Job, Engineering Jobs In Kenya 2020,
REF: TNH/HRD/BMT/07/2020 (CONTRACT TERMS)
Reporting to the Asst. Hospital Engineer- Biomedical, the Bio-Medical technologist is responsible for ensuring proper functioning, safety and sound condition of all medical equipment and that they are in optimum maintenance condition and available for use.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to ICU, Theatres, Renal, Laboratory, Physical Medicine, wards equipment and other areas of the Hospital.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repairs to all equipment and items of plant assigned to him from time to time by the Assistant Hospital Engineer Biomed.
- Keep records of all job cards, PPM schedules and tasks as performed.
- Handle all biomedical equipment job requests
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Minimum KSCE grade C
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field.
- Experience in a hospital industry is an added advantage.
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned on: email@example.com not later than Friday, 24th July,2020. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
- ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL
P.O. BOX 30026 – 00100