Full Stack Developer Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya,
Full Stack Developer – (NodeJS),
Our client is a fast-growing logistics company leveraging on technology to offer innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike. They seek to hire a Full Stack developer to help build the next generation of our logistics systems comprising of web apps, mobile apps and backend services.
- Designing and building backend services and APIs that front-end components mobile and web will integrate with.
- Integrating backend services with front-end components
- Code reviews
- Mentor Junior developers to create well structured, robust code
- Documenting APIs, processes and designs created.
Must have skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- 3+ years experience developing backend services
- 2+ years building backend services using NodeJS
- Experience using Express JS web framework
- 1+ years building web/mobile apps using React (Web) or React Native (mobile)
- Comfortable using git
Nice to have skills (but not a must)
- Comfortable using Linux or Mac OS for development and testing
- Experience using JIRA, Trac, Confluence or similar wiki systems for documentation and collaboration.
- Experience with automated & acceptance testing of React Native using tools such as Appium, Detox, Calabash (Acceptance testing)